Our client is looking for a new team member for the position Full Stack .NET Developer, entry-level senior or middle, come to create world-class digital products.
You'll use your technical skills in an Agile environment to turn clients' ambitions into reality to help move faster, you'll design and build a growing library of services.
You'll need comprehensive knowledge about the whole development process including its front-end and back-end development, hosting, user interface, API, server, etc.
- 4+ years of application development and implementation experience in C# ASP.NET including WebAPI;
- 3+ years of Web UI/UX experience (HTML, CSS/SCSS, JS, Bootstrap);
- 3+ years of DB experience (MSSQL Server, PostgreSQL, SSMS);
- 2+ years of Angular;
- Middle/Strong knowledge of JS libraries (jQuery, NodeJS);
- Experience with Entity Framework;
- Understanding of development patterns, algorithms and data structures;
- Experience with SDLC tools (Azure, Jira, YouTrack, Git or similar stack);
- Experience with Unit Testing (NUnit, XUnit or similar– Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field;
- Experience working in financial services and/or other regulated environments is a plus;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment;
- Good English speaking and writing skills.
- Salary is ranged (the offer will depend on experience and skills, it will be discussed individually);
- Excellent opportunity to work with international partners;
- Professional growth opportunities: trainings, courses, entrepreneurship stimulation, spin-off support, and sponsorship of your own Startup ideas;
- Our office is located in a peaceful and working friendly environment surrounded by a park;
- Strong social involvement: social campaigns, support for young and restless talents.
Send please your CV to the email address: Dopomoga.Staffing@gmail.com