Our Client – IT International Company, whose the main activity is software product development and operates successfully more than 8 years, is looking for Senior Back-End Developer, Chisinau.
- Develop, test, and implement scalable, distributed, and fault-tolerant database schemas, multitier applications, and RESTful services;
- Collaborate with the frontend developers to integrate user-facing components with backend logic;
- Participate in the design and planning of new applications;
- Support existing software with troubleshooting and issue resolution;
- Ensure code is documented, maintainable and standardized across the team;
- Ensure development is aligned with best practices and industry standards;
- Plan the individual tasks that are required for the development;
- Be part of an empowered team following agile methodologies.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position;
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electronic Engineering, IT, or a related discipline;
- Committed to the delivery on time and quality of the results;
- Creative and problem solver with the ability to present multiple solutions and potential side effects;
- Ability to work in a team, very good communication skills, and attention to detail;
- Understanding corporate business processes and improving technical and personal skills following the directions given by direct managers.
- Expertise in developing backend components using Java (Spring Boot);
- Expertise in API creation and RESTful services;
- Expertise in relational databases (MariaDB or MySQL);
- Expertise in NoSQL databases (MongoDB);
- Experience using Confluence, Jira, and agile software development;
- Experience with the Model–View–Controller (MVC) software design pattern;
- Experience building microservices architecture and mission-critical systems;
- Understanding Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) procedures;
- Experience using version control systems (Git);
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- Experience running services on container technologies (Docker and Kubernetes);
- Experience using software automation tools (Ansible);
- Experience with the Python programming language;
- Experience with in-memory databases (Redis);
- Experience with API data query and manipulation languages (GraphQL);
- Experience with distributed event streaming platforms (Kafka);
- Experience with unified stream-processing and batch-processing frameworks (Flink).
- Competitive salary, based on experience (it will be discussed individually);
- Excellent opportunity to work with international partners;
- Professional growth opportunities: training, courses, entrepreneurship stimulation, spin-off support, and sponsorship of your own Startup ideas;
- The office is located in a peaceful and working friendly environment surrounded by a park;
- Strong social involvement: social campaigns, support for young and restless talents;
- Partnerships with the major EU program Horizon 2020.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV by e-mail email@example.com
indicating the position.
For more information you can contact us: (+373) 787 08 500