Our client, a fast-growing Canadian moving/transport company, with 13 years of experience in Republic of Moldova, is looking for a Support Consultant, Chișinău.
- Effectively present companies' services over the phone, email and livechat;
- Prepare accurate moving estimates and follow pricing guidelines;
- Perform follow-ups (by telephone, email, and sms) on pending estimates and quotes;
- Maintain direct contact with customers to answer questions and resolve issues prior to the move;
- Communicate all customer expectations to the Management and Operations Team;
- Provide customer support services to booked customers ;
- Keep an accurate and detailed record of actions taken;
- Achieve and exceed daily and monthly booking targets.
- You are fluent in English (oral and written);
- Previous work experience abroad (will be considered an advantage);
- Excellent business communication and problem-solving skills;
- Possess strong customer service skills (attentiveness, tenacity, patience, positive language, etc);
- Strong sales skills (presentation and persuasive abilities, etc);
- Ability to work evening-night shifts;
- Commitment to long-term employment;
- Commitment to continuous improvement, learning, and growth.
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
- Probation period: 1 month (9500-11000 lei depending on qualifications and proven skills);
- Competitive salary (Base + Tiered Commission) with Limitless
- Company-paid taxi services;
- Official employment;
- Professional working environment (friendly team and comfortable office);
- Career opportunities;
- Tea, coffee every day; fresh fruits every Wednesday; dining area;
- Evening shift: 4:00pm to 12:30am (working shift may vary);
- 5 Business days of unpaid training (4pm-9pm).
Send please your resume to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information by phone: 078708500