Our Client - international group of companies with offices in 8 countries developing in such industries like: travel, entertainment, and financial technology
is expanding the department and is looking for an experienced SMM Leader to serve as part of the PR Team.
This position reports to the PR Director and works in close collaboration with the rest of the PR team by defining and implementing marketing strategy, specifically responsible for distribution social media strategy and content for the group of Companies.
Ideal candidates are SMM professionals with deep experience and proven track record of demonstrating exceptional knowledge and understanding of the social media landscape - including content ideation, building and engaging with communities, social reporting, planning and execution of socially-led campaigns, understanding emerging technologies&platforms, and a passion for testing and learning.
- Participate in long term PR strategy development and execution;
- Manage all organic social media channels (content planning, delivery&execution, community
management) of the Group (FB, IG, LI) - over 10 pages in 2-3 networks;
- Plan and lead creation of social campaigns in partnership with the marketing&creative team;
- Confidently interpret brand guidelines, using social insights to guide the development of
- Continuously build and be in charge of the Group visual presence in social media;
- Run weekly analytics and initiate necessary adjustments in social media content;
- Present to leadership regularly on overall performance of various campaigns and reputation
standards across all social media platforms;
- Continuously ideate and innovate within the social space with an eye on evolving and
- Find new and exciting ways to engage customers via social media channels to drive
awareness, conversion, and brand affinity.
- Solid experience 3+ years in related positions in social media and digital space for business;
- Proven history of building brand reputation, awareness and audience engagement through
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of social channels (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube,
Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, Giphy, etc.), consumer behavior and audience on
each and how each platform can be used to foster engagement;
- Basic knowledge of visual editors;
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics of social media, including
basic knowledge of Google Analytics;
- An expert storyteller and excellent writer in English;
- Knowledge of Russian - welcomed.
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
- Salary range is flexibile: is oriented on each candidate's experience and desire;
- Working hours: Mon-Fri: 10.00-19.00;
- Hands-on experience with industry-defining innovative trends;
- International and multicultural experience;
- Professional training and development per Company standards;
- Modern office with all facilities and relaxation areas, located in the Centre district, Chisinau.
Send please your resume to the e-mail address: Dopomoga.Staffing@gmail.com
For all details please call: +37378708500