Our client is the largest consulting company in Central and Eastern Europe is looking for a Project
Manager to help them build and grow their operations in Moldova.
With this role, you will become a pivotal member of our team, generating opportunities both locally and internationally, leading a diverse portfolio of projects and working closely with public sector clients to create a long-lasting societal impact. WHAT YOU WILL DO AT COMPANY:
- Independently identify opportunities and develop a pipeline of local and international projects;
- Participate in local and international tenders with high-quality proposals to build a portfolio of impactful projects in the public sector;
- Lead day-to-day project execution by leading teams of 2-5 people, proactively managing resources and time, creating valid methodologies for analysis, effectively leading teams in brainstorming sessions, and guiding analysis;
- Contribute to company development both locally and internationally. WE WOULD LOVE YOU TO HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Economics, Public Policy or a related field;
- 4+ years of experience working with public sector clients;
- A solid knowledge base in policy research, strategy, funding, sustainability, policy research or public
sector project implementation;
- Relevant experience in tender bidding would be a significant advantage;
- An entrepreneurial mentality with the ability to work autonomously to drive projects to completion;
- An advanced level of English, both verbal and written.
WHAT COMPANY OFFER:
- Learning and development - we invest in our people and help them grow faster by providing them with coaching, mentoring and regular performance reviews;
- Fast and clear career progression - we promote meritocracy where everyone has a chance to become a Partner;
- Freedom to choose your career trajectory, suggest and implement new entrepreneurial ideas;
- Attractive financial earnings that consist of fixed salary and performance-based bonus;
- International offsite trips - every year, we travel to a sunny location to spend time together with the
whole team from all over Europe;
- Flexible working hours and location - we trust you to manage your time and choose where to work from.
Please send your resume to DOPOMOGA Moldova
by e-mail email@example.com
with a note "for the position Project Manager in Republic of Moldova"
For prompt communication, please call: +37378208500
Please note that by sending your resume to the email address of DOPOMOGA Moldova
, you consent to the processing of the personal data you provide in order to select and staff the companies that are the agency's customers.