Our client, a large commercial Moldovan bank with international investments, due of the expansion of activities and the launch of new projects, announces a competition for the position: IT Director, Chisinau
As an IT Director you will be a key role in the company. You will main responsibilities will include to implement the bank's Information Technology strategy and ensure that the bank has the appropriate IT Infrastructure to effectively support the achievement of its objectives.
- Direct the design, development and implementation of the Bank's IT Strategy and Core Banking Solution;
- Direct and oversee all IT /Business Solutions related projects to ensure that they are delivered and deployed cost effectively;
- Oversee and maintain a secured IT platform for the entire banking operations ensuring appropriate IT Controls are implemented and maintained;
- Ensure that all IT systems are implemented and maintained to required standards;
- Oversee systems development and enhancement and the integration of new systems with existing systems;
- Ensure that IT systems and procedures promote data and bank information security and business continuity;
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision;
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services;
- Manage IT Vendor relations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, Master's degree in Information Technology;
- IT Certification in Project Management or Business Solutions Deployment;
- 3+ years' experience as CTO of Fintech/ Digital bank company;
- 15+ years' experience, of which 4-5 years in managing a complex tech team;
- Startup/fintech mindset;
- Knowledge and experience in retail banking and or fintech;
- Good understanding and experience with deploying Core banking, CMS, KYC/Onboarding, AML, Fraud, Security, Schemes, Credit Decisioning, Risk etc systems and solutions;
- Familiar with regulatory environment;
- Strong project management skills and management of development, maintenance and support teams;
- Up to date with the current (and future) levels of IT security, threats, vulnerabilities that could impact the Bank's digital and financial assets;
- Experience/knowledge of IT governance and risk management;
- Innovative, Transformative/disruptive mindset;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proficient in Romanian/Russian and English languages.
WORKING AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS:
- Competitive salary and benefits as we are the first bank in Agile Transformation;
- Lunch tickets, preferred loans and corporate number;
- A huge range of additional discounts for different brands;
- Great opportunities to have autonomy in your position, to enjoy professional life together with our IT team and to be THE key contributor in building an agile bank.
Please send your resume to DOPOMOGA Moldova by e-mail email@example.com
with a note "for the position IT DIRECTOR, CHISINAU"
For prompt communication, please call: +37378708500
Please note that by sending your resume to the email address of DOPOMOGA Moldova, you consent to the processing of the personal data you provide in order to select and staff the companies that are the agency's customers.