Our client, one of the biggest international manufacturing company, is looking for IT Data Analytics Supervisor, Chisinau
- Be the product owner for data warehouse platform, enabling enterprise analytics applications and functional analytical/data science solutions.
- Execute the product roadmap due to the vision and strategy of data products and capabilities aligned to overall organizational and business objectives.
- Develop detailed product specifications with user scenarios and acceptance criteria and success measures.
- Evaluating, integrating, and managing relationships with data solution providers.
- Work with the HQ Data Analytics Manager to assess current capabilities and identify high-level data requirements.
- Assist the HQ Data Analytics Team in defining the data architecture due to country specific requirements.
- Ensure all business end-user requirements for all IT services are documented through Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Ensure SLAs are met for all it services.
- Act as the primary connection between service delivery and the business
- Provide a uniform approach to the way in which customer feedback is handled and resolved.
- Minimum 5 years experience in related departments and applied data science, analytics, or Machine learning.
- Knowledge of the business practices and BI & Analytics technical processes.
- Planning acumen and demonstrated skill in pragmatic work breakdown / MVP definition.
- Knowledge and experience of agile/scrum product development.
- Experience with delivering large scale enterprise applications using big data open-source solutions such as Hadoop, HBase, Spark, Kafka and Elastic Search / Solr.
- Knowledge of SQL and one or more of these DB`s - Oracle, MySQL, Teradata.
- Experience with Power BI or other visualization tools.
- Industry experience in video streaming, OTT, Social Platforms, CRM tools, Direct to consumer marketing, e-commerce.
- Knowledge of Open-Source Systems and Tools is a big plus.
- Highly analytical and collaborative qualities with strong technical, strategic, and problem-solving skills. THE COMPANY OFFERS:
- Mobile phone;
- Annual trainings;
- Medical Insurance in private institution;
- Inhouse sport gym;
- Inhouse dentist;
- English language courses;
- Competitive salary range, depending on the candidate's experience. If you feel you have the required skills and experience to fulfill this role, please submit a copy of your CV to the address below: Dopomoga.Staffing@gmail.com
Additional information by phone: +373 787 08 500