Our client, a worldwide leader in Food and Beverage industry, successfully working and developing in Moldova, is announcing an opening of the position Category Development Manager, Chisinau
- To lead, develop and implement the CDF (confectionery/dairy/food) category Strategy to increase salesrevenues in accordance with Market Strategy of Moldova;
- To develop and execute local marketing tactics based on global strategies in order to achieve annual goals in the category and brand;
- To prepare, offer, present and agree contributions under the CDF category in: OPL, ICP, OMP for Market Moldova and approve with the Head of Department;
- Development of new products in cooperation with local and European factories;
- Plan and implement PFME budget by category, according to company's international policies and based on ROI calculations for core activities;
- Annual customer development planning together with a team of key customers to increase growth across the CDF category.
- Higher education (Business Management, Marketing or Economic specialties are preferred);
- 5 years experience (FMCG sector will be a benefit) in marketing, sales or trade function;
- Successful experience in the development and implementation of promotional activities of the brand in BTL, product development;
- Good knowledge and understanding of shopper behavior;
- Understanding of PNL;
- Good analytical skills;
- Fluent English and Romanian (free) in writing and orally;
- Experience of project management;
- Excellent agility and learning skills.
- Office staff work schedule: 9.00 - 18.00 (5/7);
- Income level depending on qualifications, discussed at an interview;
- Work in a comfortable office with an accessible parking area;
- Providing other benefits in accordance with the rules of the company;
- Corporate training and career opportunities.
If you feel you have the required skills and experience to fulfill this role, please submit a copy of your CV to the e-mail: email@example.com marked "for the position of Category Development Manager".
Additional information by phone: +373 68 916 916